January 21, 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo Deep an Dark Brown Hair


Dry Shampoo can often leave you with white powdery hair. The Batiste Dry Shampoo Deep and Dark Brown Hair, $3-$4. is specially formulated for brunettes, since it has a light brown tint. In my hair, the tint is not noticeable. When you spray this dry shampoo in your hair, it gives you okay volume and soaks up oils. You have to spray a bit in your hair, let it sit, then brush through your hair. I am not a big fan of the scent, but it doesn't linger in my hair.
It does build up, but I if I use this product, chances are I am going to wash my hair in the very near future.

I know some people swear by this product. I like using it and I especially like how inexpensive it is, but I wouldn't consider it my all time favorite.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the Batiste dry shampoo for dark hair (even though I really should). I really enjoy the other ones though.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the other ones too, but after trying this one, I don't think I can ever go back!

      Delete

You May Also Like