July 13, 2014

Carry On Bag Essentials

 
Packing a carry on bag can be difficult because of liquid requirements and limited space. No matter what bag I carry as my "personal item", any item that can fit underneath the seat infront of you, usually my Large Longchamp Le Pliage, there are always a few essentials I like to have.
 
In my quart size bag, which is an extra durable plastic one from Target, I always make sure to have a good face/body lotion, my favorite 2 in 1 being the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. It is hydrating and nourishing to the skin, making it perfect for the dry and recycled air on the plane.
This product works well as a hand cream, but lately I have been loving the Soap and Glory Hand Food because it smells amazing and makes my hands feel smooth.
A good lip balm is a must have and there are many great ones to choose from, but lately I have been loving my Dior Crème de Rose, which I featured in a post here.
Lastly, I always make sure to have a Tide to Go Stick handy, as I am sometimes a bit clumsy.
 
I also always carry another bag with non-liquid essentials. Besides other chargers, I like to keep a potable battery for my iPhone. This one was relatively inexpensive at Radio Shack and I spiced up the exterior with some Washi Tape.
To go with the portable battery I make sure to have my iPhone. I like to keep a brighter case on it, like the one I have from Lily Pullitzer, so I can easily spot it.
I also keep headphones on me, always. I like this silicone wrap that I found to keep them from getting tangled. It works much better than hair ties and rubberbands.
I like to keep my camera battery charger with me to make sure I don't loose it when I finally get to my destination.
In this bag I always like to make sure I have a pen/pencil or in this case both. You never know when you will need to jot something down.
 
______________________________________________________________________________
Read more about travel...
Traveling Tips and Organization
 


1 comment:

  1. i love this post. having miniatures in my bag is always essential! i love soap and glory hand food. id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/hawaiian-tropic.html xx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like