July 16, 2014

Four or More Tag

After seeing this tag repeatedly I finally decided to do it. It truly shows what you love when you are willing to purchase that many.

Cream blushes can be hit or miss for me but I love the Stila Convertible Colors since they look natural, the formula is amazing, and they last all day. Out of all the beautiful shades they offer I have Lillium, Peony, Petunia, and Poppy. I have actually repurchased Lillium once and have my eye on a few of their other shades, especially Gladiola.


With a creamy formula and great staying power, I love the Mac Paint Pots. I currently own 4, Painterly, Groundwork, Barestudy, and Vintage Selection.

I also have lots of the L'Oreal Infalliable Eyeshadows. They are high quality for a low price, very shimmery, and blend wonderfully. These shadows are similar, or so I hear, to the Armani Eyes To Kill Shadows. I have the shades Amber Rush, Iced Latte, Bronzed Taupe, and Endless Pearl, the only matte shade.

Revlon Lip Butters have always been a favorite of mine and though I have tried out many I currently own Red Velvet, Peach ParfaitPink Lemonade, Strawberry ShortcakeBerry Smoothie, and Juicy Papaya. These are hydrating, whilst still being pigmented.

I also have a bunch of Nyx Butter Lipglosses , review here, in Crème Brulee, ÉclairVanilla Crème PieMaple BlondieApple Strudel, Peaches and Cream, and Strawberry Parfait. I own so many because not only are they affordable, but they're also smooth, creamy, non sticky, and pigmented.

7 comments:

  1. I love the look of Revlon lip butters and really need to try them soon! You have some amazing products!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! I definitely recommend them and Revlon offers so many colors there is sure to be one you'll like!

      Delete
  2. Hey Abs! I tagged you. I did the summer lovin tag and was wondering if you would like to do the same. here is the link to the tag that I did with all the questions: http://nichellexoxo.weebly.com/home/summer-lovin-tag I hope you decide to do this tag! Lovely tag by the Abs I defiantly need to pick some of these items up. If you need to reach me here is my email: nichellexoxo.blog@gmail.com Have a wonderful day and I wish you continue success on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deasia, Thanks for tagging me and I will be doing the tag very soon! I love your blog and hope your success grows and grows! Thanks so much for commenting and I will stay in touch! Thanks for all the positivity and wonderful comments!

      Delete
  3. MAC Paint pots are amazing! So rich and creamy, I can never get enough<3. Revlon lip butters are great too, I have a few myself and love that they feel so nourishing on the lips!

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love both as well! They're amazing and thanks for co meting, Paula!

      Delete
  4. Great post! I really need to look into those NYX butter glosses, I hear so much about them

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like