July 12, 2014

Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint in Touch of Berry

This product came out with the release of Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation and primer. Unlike the foundation, these are hard to find in America.

The Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint costs around $8. They formula is a lightweight gel cream. It is easy to blend and lasts all day. It is a little dewy, but I don't find that affects staying power. The white tube looks classic and allows for very sanitary application.

The shade I have, 002 Touch of Berry, I anticipated it being darker, but I am satisfied with the shade. Rather than a berry, it is more of a plain pink, still very pretty. It comes across very sheer at first, but is buildable. The formula and shade looks natural and allows you to make adjust the heaviness for your skin tone. I find it slightly stains, but nothing major.

I suggest checking out this product as it is good quality, especially for the price, but if you can hunt it down.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely review Abs! Defiantly going to be on the lookout for this product! I have been wanting to try rimmel for a while, but have no idea what check out. Do you have any suggestions?
    nichellexoxo.weebly.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I also love Rimmel's powder blushes and eyeliner. Hope this helps!

      Delete