July 5, 2014

Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Singles in Brulee, Nutty, and Kitten

 
Wet n Wild Eyeshadows are constantly talkedabout amongst beauty enthusiast, especially the trios and palette, but I am partial to the Color Icon Single Eyeshadows, which only cost about $1.00 each.
 
The formula of these shadows is similar to Lorac, as they are smooth, pigmented, and blendable. Though they produce lots of fallout in the pan, they last a long time on the eyelids.
 
The first shade I have is Brulee, a matte cream, which I feel is a staple. The soft texture is perfect for highlighting, blending out harsh crease shades, and an all over lid base. The swatch looks slightly cakey and when piled on it can appear that way, but it blends out beautifully.  I feel a light cream shade is a staple for everyone.


Nutty is another shade that I would consider an essential. It is a brown taupe shimmer, that is not too chunky, but rather smooth and metallic-looking. It works well as an all over lid, crease, liner, or outer corner shade. When blended on the lid a up to he crease it creates a complex look, but without doing too much work.


Kitten is a light lavender and in my opinion the poorest quality of the three. It looks pretty in the pan, but it comes across as sheer and chunky. I really want the shade to work, but unfortunately I find it unusable.



Overall I love Wet n Wild Shadows. The trios and palettes are great and though the singles seem hit and miss, I still love the 2 that perform well and suggest purchasing them.

3 comments:

  1. came across your blog from zoella's and though i would check it out

    omg your blog is amazing :) i love the design will defo keep reading

    i have just uploaded a new post if you wouldn't mind commenting what you think

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    thank you have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Zoella and thank you so much. It truly means a lot! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!

      Delete
  2. Loving these shades especially for summer :) just love the purple! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like